Electronics hobbyist, engineer, physicist. I have lived and worked in quite a few places around the world. Overall, I believe in a united, peaceful and caring humanity since we have one home that connects all of us. Planet Earth.
- 2 Comment(s)
- 24 Comment(s)
- 22 Comment(s)
- Wireless bicycle brake light
- 6 or less: Circuit designs using 6 components or less
- Such as circuit is only for a world with perfectly stable AC supply. That is, not counting the effects of reactive and industrial loads connected in the vicinity. Even one of God's lightning bolts will kill anything else connected.
- Simplify DC-DC Converter Characterization
- I would have liked to read something about robustness quantification, i.e. the performance of the output to perturbations such as sudden (step) changes in input voltage, load stepping, etc.
- Neil Young: Say Yes to 24-bit/192-kHz audio
- Ah, I see where that is going! Nice sense of humor.
- Guarding chips against "electric floods"
- I have issues with the very first line: "...electrical current naturally flows from the higher voltage to lower..." What does that say about conduction due to positively charged particles, which can even be ionic and not necessarily fundamental charges? What does it say about MAJORITY hole conduction in an extrinsic semiconductor? The statement may be acceptable to a lower class of electrical students but not higher.
- Bed levelling for 3D printer
- I think that the video is incomplete.