Biography has not been added
- 3 Comment(s)
- 3 Comment(s)
Page 1 of 33Next >
- A blimp of LEDs
- Hahahaha - good eye Marian, let's hope not!
- 200 lm/W efficiency barrier smashed
- Hi Marian, Well, let's not wait until April 1, let me get the company to comment. Thanks!
- Today single-molecule LED – Tomorrow molecular-scale computing
- Marian, let me see if I can get one of the researchers to respond. Thanks for posting.
- Editor’s Choice: Dare to be different—The art of contrarian blogs
- You are so in luck. Please write them up, send them to me in an email and we can discuss. Glad to see you agree! Let me know when you send the email if you intend to write a series or one article.
- Lighten Up! The top five LED joke finalists—Time to vote
- No kidding!
- Lighten Up! New LED Joke Contest
- Hey! come on, this can't be that difficult. Make it up!!!
- iPhone 5s TouchID sensor hacked!
- See, that's exactly the point that's bothering me...
- Research: Phosphor IP and Litigation
- This may be of interest to companies in this field, which is why I wrote it up. This is a blog, by the way, and not advertising. Yole did not pay for it. There is often coverage on interesting research reports. But, thanks for taking time out to write.
- Drones: Testing, Using, or Shooting Them Down?
- hahahaha, I love your response. I think I've created a monster here - but it's fun reading. Just remember all, I never suggested you do this at home...
- Slideshow: Robots, Machine Vision and LEDs
- Good point regarding the situation where there's a miss. Thanks for responding.
Page 1 of 4Next >